Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No new stuff, just some old

I haven't uploaded any new pictures yet so I'm just going to spend a little bit of time putting some old projects up that I actually do have on my computer. And maybe I can figure out how to use this blogging thing while I'm doing that.

Ok, so I will start with some baby bibs I made as gifts. The patterns for these came from the Linda Lum DeBono book totstuff. I made a few adjustments as I went, though.





I had such a hard time with stitching on the appliques. So I gave up on appliques and just made them plain. And I drew up a pattern for a burp cloth.





And I have no idea why that picture up there is not rotated correctly, it is on my computer. I guess I will eventually learn how to do that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment